Westview Cemetery is a historic cemetery in Wadesboro, North Carolina. Located on the west side of the town, south of Henry Street and west of Madison Avenue, it is a 5-acre (2.0 ha) parcel, which has historically been used as the burying ground for the community's African-American population. The central portion, about 1 acre (0.40 ha) in size, was the original burying ground laid out in 1898. The only burials known to be of whites are those of the Smith family (marked by an obelisk), whose older family cemetery formed part of the original acquisition.
The historic portion of the cemetery was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 2015. The African American Heritage Preservation Foundation supports other non-profit organizations that preserve and maintain historical sites.
The Friends of Old Westview Cemetery, Inc. is a non-profit 501(c) 3 organization that preserves and maintains the cemetery.